Snowmaged-done and Gone

So much for snowmageddon eh?  I think being a meteorologist is probably the one job that has the most job security....because it seems it doesn't matter how wrong you are, you can just blame it on the weather being super unpredictable.  Interesting how that works.  And while I'm not a fan of winter, I would like one of the major snow falls that we used to get when I was little.  There's just something cozy about being snowed in.  Unless your power goes out like ours did today.  Then I'm glad snowmageddon didn't happen, although snuggling in your bed to stay warm does make for the perfect nap.  And no one can judge you because it's too dark to do anything, but even if they do judge you, who cares?  I am a firm believer in naps.

But before the power outage, my breakfast of crumb cake was thoroughly enjoyed.  It was so incredibly delicious, and it actually reminded me of the old-fashioned crumb cake that Starbucks used to serve.  If I ever do get around to opening a bakery, I think that would be my signature breakfast item.  The cake was moist and the crumblies had just the right amount of crunch.  If you're ever visiting, let me know and I'll make it for you!

{YUMMMMMMMM.}

By the way, Happy Superbowl Sunday!  Not sure how many of you are football fans or if you're like me and just don't care this year, but I hope you are enjoying your day with family or friends and these tear-jerking commercials.  I will admit that I do hope the Seahawks pull a win only for the major girl reason of that I like their jersey colors better.  But really, I could care less who actually wins.  Being a Bengals fan, I'm really indifferent who wins the Superbowl every year only because we'll probably never make it in my lifetime.  The only time I do care is if Shittsburg is playing.  Then I hope they get crushed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downtown Revisited

Healthy Body. Healthy Mind. Healthy Soul.

Oh Captain, My Captain, Black Sails is Done...